I played with a baby wallaroo this morning
ONLY IN ‘STRAYA MATES !
So, you could afford glasses, but not a shirt?
Well I can’t see without them so yeah I sort of have to wear glasses to function.
If I choose not to wear a shirt it’s because I feel like not wearing a shirt, not because I cannot afford it.
How about you reblog the thousands upon thousands of pornographic material with topless woman in it and ask them if they can afford clothes.
Oh wait, that wouldn’t be a problem would it, because a woman can only be topless if it’s in a sexual scenario.
Ooooooo shiiiiiit that reply tho
You want to get kids out of foster care and into good, loving homes? I’ve got a simple solution to your problem.
Did you know LGBT couples are more likely to adopt older, children of color and disable children than straight couples? LGBT couples tend to adopt ‘undesired’ children more (basically kids no one else wants.)
More important things
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s death is fucking ridiculous